Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Not to worry

I try to keep a "the glass is half full" perspective on my life. I have some heavy decisions to make and deal with right now. The reason I'm writing this is to let you know that if I don't seem my usual positive adorable self not to worry. What you can do is send positive energy my way. For some reason 'we' have to be tested regularly by the entity in charge of the universe. To really see what we are made of and how much we can handle without being broken. Well, I'm still standing and plan to stay that way! So be honest but kind to me and I will soon have my stuff worked out.

I will have my boys for two weeks starting Thursday so be patient if my posts are wacky, few, and almost gibberish. We are going to come up with a system of sharing the computer without it turning into a dictatorship. (I hope) kisses to all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home