Monday, November 15, 2004

Replay and other opinions from Me

Hello to all! I had a fabulous weekend shared with a special someone. (You know who you are)We went to Seattle and did whatever we chose at the moment. It was grand to have no plan just ideas and see what came along. It's the most fun I think I've had ever on a trip. *big [world famous] cheesy grin*

Now on to other news of the catch up variety. I will refer back to older posts or comments there in and finish up my views.

~Nick and his team won their last game of the outdoor season. It was a really well played game by both teams and at the end whistle it was tied. They went to a five man shoot out. Our goalie scored on theirs for the first point. The next man scored but No. Three and four missed. The last man faked out the goalie and got it in! That gave us three. On their side the goalie was blocked followed by No. Two being blocked. Three and five missed but four barley got it in. It was exciting to watch and the reaction of the boys at the end. It was a tough season for their team so I was glad to have them finish on a high note.

~I finally saw The Grudge a week or so ago. I fully expected to be scared silly like I was viewing Ju - on. (the Japanese [and original] version)The story was basically the same but they had to change some things from the original story. I enjoyed it and screamed a loud a few times but Ju - on wins hands down. I recommend both but I like Ju - on better.

~Last week I also got to see The Cramps in concert. I had a great time all around. The people watching was awesome fun to start. The warm up bands were great. The Gore Gore girls were hot in gold lame (mini's and hot pants) 60's style outfits. They sounded great too! I would go see them again. The Cramps were great to watch. I cant believe that hot red head on stage was five or so years older than me! She had tons of long curly red hair and a great bod. She does not look to be near fifty.

~I am still basking in the warmth my car heater blasts forth. It has truly changed how I feel about my car and the approaching cold of winter. It wont be so bad. I love to have heat after a few short blocks-YUM.

~I seriously need to choose a new job/career path. I just am at a loss as to how? I see that I cant do the job(s) I did before. I'm physically unable. I need to do something that I will enjoy and I can support myself on. Any ideas? My unenjoyment runs out soon. Nobody wants a gimp for an employee so far. I'm open to ideas of schooling, people to talk to and generally a new way to approach this.

That's it for now. I hope to post a couple times a week but seem to have things other than my computer needed my attention. Get out there and enjoy life!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home