Friday, December 31, 2004

Best cupboard dinner EVER!

Yes, this is how simple I am! I'm going to tell you about the awesome cupboard dinner I whipped up. I put it together in my head as I was driving home from my productive day.
I was headed home after my last errand thinking I deserved a good meal after getting so much done. It was 4:30ish and I was hungry even though I had a good lunch. I wanted food. Now as most of you singles know cooking for one isn't fun. I was running through my head the possibilities of a meal. Suddenly the planets aligned and the light bulb went on! I had forgotten for awhile about a box of can goods I had in the basement. (no room in my shelf area) I found it last week looking for for something else. I had a jar of Alfredo sauce, Canned salmon, minced clams, mushrooms and olives. I added white wine and pepper then simmered. Boiled me up some noodles and WOW! Now that's what I'm talking about!
I knew once I ate that I was home for the night. (sorry Betse) I had a glass of wine with it and ate while watching Van Helsing. A great ending to a productive day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home