Thursday, December 30, 2004

Good Wednesday 4 Me

Yesterday started out rocky but quickly turned into a productive day. I wont bore you with every detail since I want you to come back. Here are some highlights.

~ In looking up recipe's for the new crock pot I found 4 sites with over 400 recipe's!

~ Went to the Fabric Depot to see what was on sale. Yarn at 30 percent off! I walked out of there (after paying) with just the #7 double pointed needles I needed.

~ All the laundry is done!

~ I started a site that will be about my knitting. Not that I wont post about it here but it is to showcase my work. My boys think my stuff is good and want me to sell it.

I multi-tasked at workshop last night and had FUN! Thanks for the awesome workshop Betse! It was pretty funny, as Betse was telling us to circle up we were comparing scarves made. (Karen, Betse and I) They had just looked at Laurie's purse that was almost done. Ken and I were talking while I worked on it. (Ken came to the last CPP. His hobby is reading computer geek from work.) He was telling others that asked questions the answers using the right terms. (We are so getting him to knit Karen!) Anyway, as we joined the circle we were still yaking away now basically to the group about knitting. Betse then started clapping and said "Welcome to the knitting workshop!" It was funny.

The workshop was gibberish and emotion. It was a fun workshop from beginning to end. Everybody just DID and kept going even when it felt odd. We all did a great job and had a blast doing it. I felt I had some good work done and was proud of myself to take the hardest position the first time. We all laughed A LOT! I had tears streaming down my face.

Throughout the workshop I continued binding off Laurie's purse. I got it done with time to spare! I indulged myself in working on my scarf! Not only was I funny at workshop I was crafty too.

I have really enjoyed The Creative Persons Project.(CPP) I don't want to call it a Stitch and Bitch since there are people doing other hobbies there. It's nice to sit and chat about our lives outside of Comedy Sportz. Sure we talk about CSz too but it's just different. It's nice for the Deep Dish folks since we play better the more we know each other.

I've only been able to make a couple of The Queer Knitting but really enjoyed the gals I met there. Sharon started the group and seems to have the most knitting knowledge. Danielle has a great sense of humor and out knits me by a stretch. I wish she could come to CPP cause she would fit right in! Sharon too for that matter! I have invited both but Danielle works nights and Sharon is busy.

Speaking of busy I have lots to do today. Laurie's purse to felt, Post office , Target, Library, mail to go through, knitting to start, people to call and e-mail and Thursday Academy to attend. (long form with Betse)

I had a great holiday and I hope all of you did too. Don't beat yourself up as the New Year approaches but make permanent changes for your better. Kiss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home