Friday, December 31, 2004

Time to bid 2004 adieu

I'm not one to made New Years resolutions but rather try to do the things I think I should all along. I'm not elitist in this. I just figure why wait till the first of the year when I can do it now? Okay this is the first of the year but if it was August it would be different. :) You know what I mean.

It has been an action packed year in Marta's World. Some not so good but some down right awesome. As I always say why dwell on the bad since it wont change it. Lets look at the good!

~ I'm dating an awesome Man. He accepts Me for who I am. He likes that I'm quirky and open. That is a gift in this world.

~ My kids love Me

~ I have a wonderful family in CSz. I also have the love an support of my ex's family. That means a lot to Me.

~ Despite some of the tragic events in My World I think it's a wonderful life and I'm damn lucky for the things I do have.

I would like to thank all the folks that have helped Me and My Boys this year. Your support is appreciated. I am fortunate.



I hope to have a better handle on My life in 2005. Only I can change that so I better get moving! (literally!) After all I'm Still Standing.

Happy New Years to all and to all a good life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home