Friday, January 07, 2005

Hello Heather!

So sleep is not an important thing when you have fun people around. Just ask Luke. He decided to get up to go to work yesterday morning at 2:30 am. After working his 8 hours he picked Heather up at the airport and they came to see Me. We went to lunch, a mall, Lukes house then to NW for pizza at Escape from NY. When we were done we met Bill and Betse at Tributes pizza. They were getting take out on the way to CSz. After a rawking workshop that felt more like a good day at preschool (including coloring) some of us wanted to be scared silly at White noise. I actually didn't have the arm and lap of my boyfriend to save Me so I bowed out.

I came home to talk to my boyfriend and knit in bed. Boring? Nope! Less than an hour after Luke and Heather dropped Me off they were back! The movie doesn't start until Friday. We ended up playing talking games and being silly. Sometime after midnight Heather crawled in bed with Me and. . . . .fell asleep. That is when the silliness really began.

Luke was coming to almost 24 hours of no sleep. His plan was to stay up and go to work at 2:30 then sleep after. At one point near 2am we were making up a new children's book. I cant remember the title but I will give you a small sample.

The titled but forgotten title children's book
One fine day while the grass was dying the Stupid people jumped out of the mail box. The hexagons attacked! The Boat Polices' arrived in severals.

Real action packed so far! We will let you know when it's being published.

Heather and I get to rely on public transportation in the rain to see Portland. (thanks Drunk Guy!) I'll take her downtown on MAX and we will use the streetcar to go into NW. Right now we are still in jammies side by side on our computers. I need more coffee!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home