Thursday, January 06, 2005

One year ends and another begins

I think as far as major happenings packed in one year 2004 won that prize in Marta's World. I would like this year to go smoother. How could it not right? Some was within my control but a lot of it blindsided me. Now don't get this post wrong. It's a reflective post not a pity party. If you know me you would know the answer. This is a regrouping and where do I go from here.

In looking back, things just happened before I could finish trying to "fix" the last thing. I never really had time to breathe and feel I had handle on any one thing before the next thing hit.

As I sit here I have several things that need my attention and decisions made. Not really things that can be put off. I find I cant focus on any one to solve the problem. If this is what is to be an adult count Me out! I think I just have everything heaped on at once. The holidays took my focus and I just need to get it back! that's all there is to it!

Today Heather is in Portland for a long weekend. I have only meet her on the CSz forum, through text and a few phone conversations. She is a real nice person. She is staying here with Me. It will be fun to have a tomboy/girlie girl like myself to hang with. We both like motorcycles, hiking, shopping, animals, getting dolled up, being goofy and taking care of us! No worries, I see her as a friend! Get your minds out of the gutter! Now if she were to . . . ; )

I look forward to her playing in workshop tonight. Luke is teaching so we can giggle and make him blush. She is in the show on Friday night so come on down! I'll be doing the door. Oh, is there anyone with a camera (video) that can tape the show for Heather? Let Me know.

As for the beginning of this post. I don't want anyone feeling sorry for me because that is a useless emotion. Instead lend support and encouragement because that truly helps. I'm single but not alone with the love and support of all of you. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home