Monday, January 10, 2005

I love (good) surprises

Today has had some fun twists and turns already! Not the day I expected to have! So much to do after a packed weekend with Heather from CSz Dallas Texas here. Also my boyfriend was here for the weekend too! Entertaining, sight seeing, the start of a 4 week knitting class as well as a show Sunday evening!

I need to do many things to get my forward motion back. I was a bit overwhelmed by all I need to do. Today was the day to hunker down and DO! While in the midst of that I received a phone call from Melissa at Lint (coolest knitting store!) that I was in the Knitting with Wire class if I was still interested! Someone couldn't make it and I was on the first on the waiting list! Ah YEAH!

That was a Christmas present from my boyfriend. I told him I wanted to try this class so he surprised on me Christmas by telling Me to sign up! The next morning I called to sign up and find out what I needed for the class. We were all disappointed when the class was full. It was already full! Even his teenage son couldnt believe it and repeated it a couple of times as if he didnt hear. "Full?" *pause* "FULL??" *longer pause* "Now what?" Indeed.

I just need to make it to the bead store by Lloyd Center to pick up the beads for class! I already got the double pointed needles I need. I will MAX it down there for the beads and class. My roommate JR said he would pick Me up after! I'm soooo excited!

I would love to tell you more but I gots to gather, shower, and generally GET MOVING!

Thanks Sweetie! KISSES!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I wann hear about it. Knitting with beads is cooler thatn beans. Do tell all!

Cute visitors!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Oh you know I will! I need to do some regular knitting so I dont feel so newb'd. It was a lot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home