Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Must get busy!

I have a new plan of attack in My World. I assign a main task to the day. That is what I work on for the most part. Follow up from the task before is okay just go back to today's task. I feel good about this approach.

The other thing I will do everyday is re-packing boxes that were thrown together to get here. I was supposed to do that after I got here but got side tracked by the rest of life. This was supposed to be temporary my living here. I honestly thought by now I would have a job and a cute little apartment of my own!

I feel good about these baby steps I'm taking. I really had a Marta's World meltdown Sunday! I cant feel helpless in this world. I'm all I have to get Me by! Don't think I don't appreciate all your support and love ( I do need all of you!) but when push comes to shove I gotta shove. After all it's Marta's World.

I finally talked to Mr. Insurance Guy. He is suddenly playing "nice". Whatever! He tried to pull some stuff on Me I was warned about. I foiled him with My knowledge and general smart. I didn't let him know I knew I was being smart so that in itself was very smart! I mail the comparisons off to him today. He will laugh his evil villain laugh as he reads them but no worries. I will laugh laugh last even if it is aided by that wished for flame thrower.

I'm in a scary place! All my projects have been completed but the ones I was to start in class (that got iced out) last Sunday! The Vintage Sweater is almost finished but there might not be enough black to complete it according to the pattern. I have stopped until I can talk to the teacher Sunday. MUST KNIT!!

My reward for tons of hard work today is the CSz workshop taught by the adorable Sammy! Also a trip to Lint very near CSz to drool and generally feel knitty. Enough talk about doing I am doing! To the basement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home