Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Traditions


As I was taking down the Magnetic Poetry Kit (Holiday edition) off the fridge I was reminded how much fun this is. This was the second year of this tradition for My holidays. I offer people the box and let them (without peeking) grab an amount of the words. That is what they work with to make sentence(s) of holiday cheer. You can't change or add any words-just use what you have. Some of the sentences were awesome! I thought I would reach into the box and give all of you a chance to see what you can come up with. Here are the words:

happy milk clear ornament run snow love is of angel my present eat christmas tear boy go like


Again, you need to use all the words. You may make more than one sentence but cant change the words. Meaning you cant add "ing" or "ly".

I also posted this on the CSz forum. This is Deeg's.

In my usual refrigerator long haiku style:

My present Christmas angel is happy of clear milk.
Eat boy tear love ornament, go like snow run.


Dj (a.k.a. Deeg)


Let the fun begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home