Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A bit of my world

I stole this from Danielle who had Stolen from Deb

10 Random Things about Me…
* I only drink water roomtemperaturee - NO ICE
* I love the beach

* I forget what I need at the store if Idon'tt have a list

* I don'’t like people that play games

* I like to dance anywhere

* I love to read

* I have killed spiders and flying stinging insects all by myself

* I am drawn to girlie stuff
* I love my trolley

* I tend to sing in the car



9 Places I'’ve been….
* Mexico
* Canada
* New York
* California

* Nevada

* Boston

* Washington

* Top of mountain

* Disneyland


8 Ways to Win My Heart….
* Let me know what you are thinking
* Plan time just for us

* Remember the little things I say

* Be yourself

* Surprise me with things from the heart (and hand)

* Be willing to explore new things freely

* Let me be myself and except me

* Show me what is important to you


7 Things To Do Before I Die….

* Surf
* Graduate from college

* Travel to places I have always wanted to see

* Live in San Francisco again
* Pay off all my debts

* Feel I made a difference with my sons
* Know who my father is


6 Things I'’m Afraid of….
* Not being able to support my boys
* People that take revenge

* Dying alone

* World leaders killing all of us in their macho game of world domination

* People that take things and loved ones from you



5 Things I don'’t like….
* Selfish behavior
* Bad coffee

* Being Stalked

* Lazy excuses

* Mean people


4 Ways to Turn Me Off….
* Only care about the outside package
* Scheming

* Putting everybody else down

* High Mateniance behavior


3 Things I Do Everyday….
* Talk to and text D.B.
* Smile at the simple things in my world

* Hear music


2 Things That Make Me Happy….
* A hug from my kids
* A moment to knit


1 Thing on My Mind, RIGHT NOW….
* Taking care of me and mine in my world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home