Sunday, January 29, 2006

I must still have patience :)

After years in the making I have finally finished Vintage Sweater! I have sewn the last bit and put it in a dryer bag (no heat) to fluff. I may even wear it to the Farm Team show tonight! There is one at 7pm tonight though I am not in it. You gotta go to workshop to play in a show. :)

Ken was very kind to come by last evening with "sick food" for me. He happen to be here at 6pm when we had our little earthquake. Just a 2.8 on the Richter scale. We were all in a different part of the room when it started rocking. We looked at each other in disbelief. Ken left soon after mumbling something about not wanting to die in a tall building. He also didn't want Marta germs. Do you blame him?

Wil has his "friend" over for a (supervised) Monty Python marathon. Wil is also proving that he knows how to cook and is in charge of dinner. Let me set the record straight by saying it isn't me that thinks supervision is necessary. Though Wil is a good cook I will be passing on the very spicy, creamy chicken concoction. I will stick to the soup and crackers Ken brought me. (Thanks again, Ken)

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Great job finishing vintage sweater! I look forward to seeing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home