Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Power of Three (and later Rose)

I am glad I chose season three of Charmed. I'm not a Shannen Doherty fan but she was great in her part as Prue. I don't know much of the behind the scenes drama that surrounds Shannen but I'm wondering if she knew before taping this season that it would be her last. She does some great acting in this season. If she knew one might say it was her way of showing the producers that firing her was a mistake. I will say I'm impressed.

The other delights of season three are the episode called "Wrestling with Demons" that has some wrestling stars of the time. That originally aired on February 1st, 2001. I don't know all the wrestlers but I know are one is Booker T. It has some cheesy special effects but very enjoyable.

My favorite is the episode called "Coyote Piper". I'm guessing from her Coyote moves Holly was a party girl in her younger days and what moves they are. *sigh* I'll just stop there before I gross you out.

Let me just end this with one of my favorite things to say " The power of three will set you free". Amen to that. ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home