Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm doing it! (the best I can)

The day of training was better than last time but still fairly lame in comparison to other jobs. I did luck out getting a fellow employee that actually knows (for the most part) what he is doing. I really went over anything I was unclear on so I could (hopefully) do this job right.

The place is still run the same. They change their minds constantly and rules change almost by the hour (or sooner). I feel slightly distanced (and safe?) since I am a temp. It scares me to think they might offer me this job. It is not where I want to be!!!!!!!!

I did go to open knit last night and glad I did. I was late but felt so welcome when I got there. I sat with the usual gals and the banter was witty. There was a new gal kinda sitting near us but alone so I started including her in the banter. Soon Sarah was holding her own and when one gal left and a chair (vs. the stair she and I were sitting on) was free she took it after a bit of encouragement. She has a knitting class until 1pm at Lint then she is going to join us to sit and knit. I hope she does - I really like her already.

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Bron said...

did you FAAAAAAAAAAAANCY her?

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Well, the sister that plays guitar and sings - just not into a mic. I suspect I do fancy her. It is very cute how she sings along to every song. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home