Monday, January 30, 2006

How do I right My World?

I got the call I was both hoping for and dreading would come. The temp job has called me back again. I really need to earn money now but this job has gone from super easy and boring to full of rules to follow that aren't defined well. What I mean is the client the company makes calls for was paying a lot of people to do a job that we don't know how to do the right way. Now the client expects all of us to do it right without any real training or all of us get fired. I think it would be an easy job but it's hard to play the game if you don't have the rulebook.

Last time they called me back it was for one day and was told to come back on Monday. They kept calling to say wait until tomorrow . . . . that was two weeks ago. Now they are telling me to come back tomorrow.

I need a job I'm excited to go to in the morning that I earn enough to take care of my family. I seem to be stuck in this rut and cant get out. I am trying yet . . . don't see this as whining but frustration at my situation. I just want a life like everyone else. Go to work, come home, spend time with family and friends, have a bit of spending money for whatever and know what you will be doing tomorrow, next week or dare I say next month. I'm tired of working so hard and going nowhere. Yes, I'm still standing but I need a rest and some positive flow.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Sending positive flow vibes your way . . .

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks, You!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home