Thursday, January 04, 2007

Rolling with the punch

Things have really slowed down at work. We have shortened days or less of them on our schedule. There is more time between calls so I can attempt to job hunt. I have figured out a way to job hunt at work but it is time consuming and distracting. When the phone rings I have got to answer. I have a copy of the new cover letter in my e-mail drafts so I can copy, paste and change it in an e-mail body. I also saved some e-mails with my resume as an attached file. So far no responses but I hope soon! I cannot be unemployed!

My supervisor wrote me the nicest letter of recommendation. I teared when I read it. She said that I exceed expectations and go above and beyond even Hanna CS requirements. Everybody likes me and enjoys working with me but yet I am always looking for a job. I don't get it.

I finally got Windows/Word up and running on the home computer. With the help of Joseph I got my resume back and started re-writing cover letters. I really appreciate all his help in getting this back together! Thanks You!!!

DJ is coming over tonight to do a few things to help me with before Bill finishes up. He uses an online program to help fix your computer . Hopefully fix the sound card and find some programs that I don't seem to have now and then we should be done! DJ is also coming over for Taco Salad dinner and to watch Dexter. We got him hooked on this show. If you have not seem it you should. Serial Killer that works for the Miami Police Dept. He hunts other Serial Killers that the Police may not catch. It is awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home