Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yeah, that's gross!

Monday on the news they said that by 5pm we would have rain mixed with snow then maybe straight snow later. I was stoked at this prospect! I wanted to go to class but I really wanted some snow at my 45 foot level! I was willing to trade off missing class for snow AND I would go home and study! The last two chapters are killing me! Got off work late because my schedule said off at 4:30 but hers said on at 5pm. The sad fact that the snow never came probably because the storm came through earlier.

I got to class with five minutes to spare but no teacher. He was late and didn't seem right. He said he didn't feel well. We had no idea until he grabbed a garbage can and ran out the door puking. I am sooo glad I sat in the back of the room. While he was in the bathroom we decided class was over! He was going to try to go on!?! We started class at 5:35 and were out by 5:50.

I called Wil on the way out to tell him we could have dinner earlier. He was cool with that as he was hungry. I was not too sure I wanted food quite yet but . . . Not the early out I wanted but I did study and went to bed at a good hour so I could start up early today!

I have two classes today. The first is Career planning from 1-4 and then Pharm Tech is 5:30 to 9:30. Hopefully He feels better!

The YoM is kinda weird at times. What can you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home