Friday, November 21, 2008

Geez, am I getting old?

I worked a back-double back Wednesday into Thursday. I am sooo tired and sore?!? I must be getting old. When did this happen?

9:47 pm - When my mom came to drop off the needed paint supplies for my apartment project she reminded me of something. I'm more tired because I have been super busy when I am not at work. I've been doing tons of DIY as well as selling furniture, prep for painting . . . . No wonder I'm tired and sore! I was still tired this morning but I'm at work doing okay. I look forward to going home and possibly having a Molson Canadian. That means I need some answers so I can tell you mine and Wil's.

Tomorrow is finish spackle, clean off any parts that need washed, move furniture and vacuum before work. Sunday before "Thanksgiving" at my moms I will see if I can get one coat on the whole main room. It may not need a second coat but we shall see. I'm excited to see color on the walls.

"You are only as old as the woman you feel."

Groucho Marx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home