Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Feeling the positive

I have been struggling with the thought of leaving my current neighborhood. I really love the area, location, walkability and it is so bike friendly. The urban vibe sings to me along with the lifestyle. I already know I cant afford the area any longer and have been hanging on hoping it would work out. I have been looking online and paying attention to neighborhoods when I'm out and about. I think I am ready to face the fact that a new place wont be as close to downtown as I would like but it is only until the boys are on their own. That is the thought that came into my head today. I actually get a stab in my heart when I think I wont be here but it is time to get serious. A big part of my reluctance to leave the neighborhood I love is this is were I moved to on my own. My independence was started here and it is hard for me to leave. I came to the positive conclusion today that I will move. In fact, since I made up my mind to be aggressive I have felt empowered with positive! I am ready to wage the good hunt!



My mom and I are going out tomorrow looking at some pockets of apartments her way. I don't want to be in Beaverton but for the space needed I am looking close in. I will also look not too far out SW. Nick would like to be close to his friends so I will look in case he lives with me again. That is still up in the air. Tomorrow is scouting, note taking, photos and possible looking in and getting info from Managers. Saturday will be appointments for others to see but Sunday is mine.

I want to think about all I have seen and sew. If Wil is not going to his Dad's for dinner I will make a ham and pie. The pie is fresh frozen so it wont be too hard to cook. The main focus will be some sewing time. I just have not had the time! I'm excited to finish what I have started. Wil asked that we don't move til the end of the school year. If I find something good I gotta go with it! I'm looking forward to other sewing projects that will come from moving. What a geek. I love it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home