Thursday, February 18, 2010

Support your local Gal

My friend from my days at Ikea has a great little website. She runs the business out of her home along with a full time job outside the home. Here is the header from her site "Phoophie is an online store specializing in anything cute. We sell stationery, sticker sacks, sticker sheets, memo pads, pencil cases, pencils, erasers, deco tape, plushes, 1" buttons and more. Some of the brands we carry are San-x, Crux, Kamio Japan, Pool Cool, Cram Cream, Q-Lia, Tokidoki, and Mindwave."

I ordered a few sets of stationary to have something fun to write to Nick on. I spent $10. (an indulgence for me currently) and I must say the items were even cuter in person than on the site! I find it even more fun to write to Nick using this cute stationary. I hope Nick likes it too. I ordered Aozora and Rabbit's Letter set
Check out her site and support a local gal. She has had this site since 2003! Phoophie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home