Sunday, May 09, 2010

Normal feels right

I had a super busy week at work and at home. Even with all that went on this week it was nice to go to work at a "normal" time and be home before dinner. Even though it was a long stressful week it was sooo awesome to end it with a movie. I raced home from work to catch the trolley with Wil. We were meeting Brian to see "Iron Man 2". I loved it! Brian and Wil said there were a lot of holes in the plot but I dont care - I loved it. I'm not sure if it was the hellish week and the need for awesome action entertainment or it was that good. No matter - I enjoyed the movie and the afters. Wil and I walked to Pizza, had great conversation and time spent together all the way home. If this is normal I think it feels right.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home