Saturday, May 01, 2010

May

Happy May Day! When I was a kid (like a gizzlion years ago) we always made something at school related to flowers that we would give to our mommies on May 1st. When I got out of my SAMA training yesterday I was tired! (long week) I had to go to the store for a few things since I had to make my own dinner. (geez Wil!) I remembered it was May Day so I bought a wonderful bouquet of flowers for myself from Trader Joes. Simple joy for $5.99.

This might be TMI so be warned

At the SAMA training I met and groped and wrapped my arms around a new co-worker. (By co-worker I mean he also works at the hospital but we wont work together.) Normally I don't fantasize someone naked right off the bat but wow! This guy is wide and built solid! I just wanted to unwrap him and taste his chocolaty goodness! John Cena is solid and very muscular guy with a narrower waist. He is one of the acceptations on the "I dont like too many muscles" rule. Seriously, I am not turned on by a muscle bound guy but Me likey JC! This yummy guy that I met yesterday must of played football in high school/college and has kept in shape cause he is 45 and WOW. He can put me in a confinement hold anytime. ;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home