Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sam's Saturday

Today is Sam's birthday. Happy Birthday Sam! He begged me to take the stand-by he signed up for not knowing it was his birthday. (?) Being the sucker I am I said yes. I normally don't take SB because if someone asks me to work and I have the SB I have to trade it away or so no. It can be a hassle and ruin your plans for the day. The good news is time-and-a-half on a week I had 4 days instead of 5. Bad news I worked last night. Little tired but I will live. I'm window instead of delivery.

My "big" plans for the day were going on a bike ride, sewing, house cleaning, possibly going to Saturday market and Powells. I had tried to sign up for a free haircut (sorry Jena) off CL at the fancy salon in my 'hood but I was too late. I do have a job interview on Wednesday and wanted to be spiffed up. I look okay so I'm not in a panic. I have been debating changing my hair color. The last couple of months I have gone around and around in my head as to what the change would be. I was leaning toward a more brown red but then everyone in pharmacy stopped highlighting and turned their color back to their natural brown. I still like the red but it has been 10 years now. Anyway, if you have a request let me know. Does not mean I will do it but go ahead. I have thought about black but decided against it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home