Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sunday is good

I get one day off this week but I am (mostly) okay with it. It has been a long week working both jobs usually on the same day but this next week it is just the new. The new job is days and by days I mean starting at 8am-9am not getting up at 5am. The rest of the beautiful story is no nights, I have the weekends off and get paid more that the evening differential from the old job! Yes, I will finally have a life!

Deeg is supposed to come over this evening to finish transferring the info from my 2 hard drives onto an external hard drive I got. I will put some stuff on the computer but not all.

Gotta decide what I'm doing today and go do it! Bike, go to Saturday Market with a girl friend, grocery shop, nap, clean house . . . oh the possibilities!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home