Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A Wednesday

I have some pleasantries and a rant. I suppose I should I should rant first so I can enjoy the rest. No that is settled . . . This is one of the many reasons I am glad not to be at my old job. The bitches gossip and over embellish to the detriment of others! I did not want a (fake-we-are-sad-you-are-leaving) party so I asked the boss not to make an announcement so I could just slip out. Okay, it does not sound like the gal most of you know but there I got very private. I did not talk about my kids, my sexuality, dating really anything. They would take something and turn it into bullshit lie! I made some great friends there I will miss working with but sadly too many other "mean girls" I am sooooooo glad to be away from! Weeping Gashes! So, They made up that I disappeared because I was fired! Fucking bullshit you small lived/minded bitches!

As for the new job - I really love it! Real people hours, weekends - a life! I like my boss and my fellow tech. We laugh a lot while we are working hard. It is like walking into the sunshine for the first time after a long dark winter-really. The folks outside of Pharmacy are nice too. I enjoy going to work. I have brought a few folks with me that I enjoy working with so some old with the new. Oh, I used a few swear words I enjoy and people had never heard of them. I used Fucktard, Fuck Stick, Weeping Gash to name a few. Now they want a word of the week - weird and unusual. Sheesh.

I had Nick come in on his way back to school to apply for a job. He impressed them so I'm guessing he is hired. He has come so far in this six months. I am so proud.

Now for the cute guy I am in lust with. I thought maybe he was not interested after all until today. I think he is going through some stuff and working back-double- backs. Anyway, I asked him if he wanted to go to Derby on Friday. He said he had his son this weekend but the following weekend he was wide open. . . . . . yum


Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Goola! said...

woman! I'm so happy for you! But who am I gonna do gang signs for?
Eh! These bitches are gonna die unhappy. sad life they llive. . . .

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Awesome! I miss the whip of the MeRM! Can you take photos and make me flash cards?!?

Yes, they are all sad little people!

I have a date!!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Goola! said...

well, since ED is overseas, I can sigh a big sigh of relief knowing it's not him. lol. you guys broke up before you even met!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

"you guys broke up before you even met!" Yes but we agreed to share you equally. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home