Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm in and out!

Had a great and busy two days off! I got my hair cut and colored, (great cut and a bit different color - love it!) Derby Freshie Reunion, biked, grocery shop, paid bills, got the fabric washed and dried at my moms. More later but honestly the fun creative cool of my Sunday was looking through first my Grandmothers button box then my Moms. It was so interesting to see how well and interesting buttons used to be made. In my Mom's buttons it was a blast from the past. If my mom got rid of any of the many wonderful items she made she would save the buttons. We spent two hours going through buttons first looking for buttons for my Leopard jacket and then for changing out on some current garments that have the "wrong" buttons.

Anyway, it was hard to go back to work today especially knowing I am working 9 days in a row. The up side is paying most of my bills and being so close to a catch up! Gots to go to bed now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home