Saturday, August 27, 2011

Awesome occurrences!

I am soooo excited to say…I am going to see UFO in concert! They are playing in September but I can't wait! I have loved them since my DB (now DF=Dear Friend) introduced me to their hard- rocking goodness. Thank you DF! We were planning to see them in 2005 or 06 (I cant remember the year for sure) but the date got canceled! I was very sad and really felt I missed out on mighty rawk! Excitement abounds! You too can buy your own ticket and join me for a once in a lifetime RAWK!


"UFO are an English heavy metal and hard rock band, who were formed in 1969. UFO became a transitional group between early hard rock and heavy metal and the New Wave of the British Heavy Metal. UFO were ranked #84 on VH1's 100 Greatest Artists of Rock."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home