Friday, July 22, 2011

It's about f'ing time!

Boy howdy I have been busy! I am usually doing stuff but this is "pouring" week! Let me start by saying on the way to my parent’s house Wednesday afternoon I got a phone call. I could not pull over fast (and safely) enough to answer (I won’t answer my new hand held if I am driving) the call. I did not recognize the number so I waited semi-patiently for the voice mail. It was the recruiter I had talked to on Monday. She is the Pharm Tech recruiter for the hospital I interviewed for. She is also the same one that “let the cat out of the bag.” She let me know that they had moved forward with the next phase with me – meaning they were checking references etc. Anyway, she offered the job to me with a start date the first of August! I was very excited and could not wait to tell my parents! I have to join a union but will get benefits through the union. Oh, I get paid more than my last position! (Woo Hoo!!) It also made my day altogether more crazy. Nick was coming over to spend the night and go Roller Skating with me but I still had to pick up some needed items at my parents, go to Winco as I was out of milk, bread and other stuff. Once you are offered a job you have 48 hours to take and pass the drug test. I had agreed that morning to "help" t run a Garage sale Friday and Sat with set up on Thursday. Anyway, somehow I managed to get it all done and beat Nick back to my house.


The whole time I skated in Derby Nick did not want to go Roller Skating. He has really changed a lot and grown up! He asked if it was okay for a few friends to meet us there - sure! We had a great time! He and his friends were well mannered. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves and want to go every Wednesday and bring more friends. Nick has a girl that is a friend who has a "hot mom" that is my age who is bi. The "kids" have decided to set us up. She will come on a Wednesday to skate. Sounds like fun. More to say but will part II this to get this part out. I AM EMPLOYED!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home