Monday, January 09, 2012

2012 New Year in My World

On my first bike ride of the New Year I was thinking about what "this year" would be in My World. I really like the year 2011 and what it represented and not sure I wanted to let it go. ("2011 the Year of the Creative Moo - the Perfect Brainstorm" obsessive oblectation oligomania) Ideas were bouncing around as I pedaled along. I have the basic idea of the 2012 "Year" but it is not complete. Maybe I will throw it out there and get your feed back.

"2012 CreaDiva - Hell on Wheels" Hot ideas burning down the road of creativity.
cranking creating collaborating

I do get ideas and solve project problems (and other problems) while "burning down the road". Sometimes I solve them because I went on a ride. I get out of my head but at the same time zone into my thoughts. Anyone who knows me or reads my thoughts (should) know my bike time (on "BBB") is very important to me for many reasons. That is why I am trying to combine the creative, biking and Diva (Me and my sewing machine "DivaDo")

Brain Storm me!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home