Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another day more fucked news

The last couple of days at work (today included) I have got very discouraging news each day. Let me back up one day to set up one of my first discouragements. Wednesday night "Crazytown" (she sez that I don't do a good job. She has no actual examples or truth behind her smack talk but that does not stop her.) is a coworker that rides me and accused me of doing a big no-no with a controlled substance. (I could lose my job and Pharmacy license for big bads) When she asked me if I had delivered this to HER floor I told her I did not do it and had a coworker check the Pyxis computer report to show I was never there. (She accused me from the floor to a coworker in the Pharmacy that answered the phone. Again no reason or proof) The report was not good enough for Crazy. She went to the boss (and our Pyxis coordinator) Thursday before work and outright accused me anyway. I wasted a lot of time during the busy time of my shift talking to the boss repeatedly (who knew from the beginning I did not do it) with our Pharmacy Shop Steward for the union sitting in. Crazy took this time to say how much she does not like me (add me to a very long list of coworkers not liked. By the way are you 5?) and complaining I am mean to her and I wont do teamwork. WHAT?!? (Awesome, back me up on this subject of teamworking of which I rock!) Anyway, I am supposed to play nice. Really? Really? REALLY?!? Totally pissed me off. Meaning the whole thing was so unjust it festered in me to near manic anger as my shift continued! It does not help that I am having pre-period cramps and whatnot AGAIN. I cant keep having yet another period every two weeks!

Friday was an e-mail from the Prez of our hospital stating we are grossly in the red. They are trying to do all they can . . . Don't want to lose anyone . . . Having to cut FTE's . . . . Hiring freeze. . . . Geez, I am literally back in 2007 all over again. Today's fun was seeing a copy of January's first two week schedule. 5 days total in a two week period. Really?

Gotta say I am very disheartened by the last few days at work. Honestly the last bit of time there but specifically the last few days. It makes me feel I haven't gotten anywhere in the last 4 plus years in this profession. To put it bluntly I feel fucked. Bend over and like it! Well, I don't wanna.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Heard second hand that today (Wed) was the deadline for some Managers to fire FTE's. All dept's were told that it was not happening in their dept. It also went from just my hospital to "brand" wide. Glad I had two days off?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home