Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dear Santa Baby

Dear Santa Baby,

I have decided to write you a letter much like when I was much younger. You cant go wrong aiming for the stars with no real expectations but the element of what you are surprised with. With that said I will type my list. It is no order so don't worry about that. Honestly whatever you do leave under my adorable tree is fine by me. I wanted to give you some ideas. Please note I did not ask for Steve Buscemi again this year. Wil said it would probably never happen. If I did find him under the tree I would not be disappointed.

~A Victoria's Secret Angel
Besides the obvious desire of these beautiful Angels I enjoy the strutting and unattainable attitude as they strut their stuff. The scant outfit doesn't hurt either. If she is a brainiac I would enjoy that even more.

~A room for projects and tools
I just don't have a space of my own to work on my projects at home. While I would not mind moving to get this I need to stay in the city in or very near my fabulous neighborhood. I cant pay more rent (would love to pay less) but want more space! My projects mean a lot to me. I am not able to work on some of them as much as I like. I have to coordinate with my parents to work on projects at their garage and I don't have a space to leave it in mid project especially in the winter. I have to add in travel and clean up time into my project time so that cuts into my creative time.

~add to my project tool and crafty knowledge
If I have more space to work I could add to my skill set. Of course that means more tools, time and money to learn and use them . . . . hum.

~Sexy fun shoes that wont hurt my feet
Do I need to say more?

~Find a nice person
I
want to find a person to spend time with. I embrace the quirky that is "me" and want to find that person who can see me for who I am and does not want to change me.

~Get the USA, the Congress, the World and Trade get back on track
need I say more?

~Have everyone Embrace diversity in all forms period
um yeah . . . .

~A new flat screen for my bedroom

I am not being greedy in wanting a new flat screen just because I got Kiki LeRue in the living room. The one in my bedroom is the TV we got to replace the one stolen when we went to Thanksgiving at my parents in 1985. Yes, my JVC 20 inch Flat Front panel screen is older than Wil. It has been slowly dying for the last couple years but is really trying to quit on me!

So I wanted to keep my list short this year. Hope you had a nice year and are looking forward to a little vacation time. Say hi to Mrs. Santa and say away from Mrs. Santa's sister - I hear she is unclean if you know what I mean.

Sincerely yours,

Diva

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home