Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas now and Christmas future

This first photo is my Lemon Cypress decorated for Christmas in my garden. Rose is standing watch as always. My Snowman and Santa collection arranged on the window as usual. I put up my lighted houses all around the bottom of the inside Christmas tree instead if presents. The two presents on the chair are for Wil. I sent the family presents over to my parents house today. My parents met me after my hair appointment with Jenna. Cut and color. . . more later on that



The second photo is of the next Fake tree I bought at Target today. They were 50 percent off this week. I will keep it in the box and see what I can do better price wise the day after Christmas. I would rather have a fresh tree but size and dispose is tough in my building/'hood. What I really like about this tree is that the branches are full and softer in feel and look like a real tree. The white lights are built in so I can add a colored string if I choose.

The last photo is the lights from the inside and outside decorating shining along with the lights of the city. Kiki managed to get into the photo too. Yes, she is adored by all but do you have to be in everything, Kiki?

So that is my decorating for the holiday this
year and looking to the next. Happy Holiday and hoping a great New Year to all and to all a good new night!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home