Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Monday

I have had quite the roller coaster ride the last few weeks. Getting our place ready for Kel's visit, finally getting a dog (Wednesday), looking for a new place to live, prepping for moving, family time and hormones. Um wow.

The hormones are wacky. (Understatement) I have not had a period since (Jan) Friday the 13th or the 17th when it randomly came back for a few days. I have been emotional, anxiety ridden, crampy and generally trying to keep hold of the hormone triggered rage. I would rather stop having them all together! When I go longer than the 30 day cycle and don't start its like my body is at war. My mind creeps into it too. That is why I bike and DIY. Having Abby around will help with the "blues" that can grab hold.


As usual I have way too much going on in my world that I am in charge of . . . As usual I keep plugging along. Photos of Abby tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home