Sunday, February 26, 2012

Must be My World

I have had quite the roller coaster ride the last few weeks. Getting our place ready for Kel's visit, finally getting a dog I have been wanting, looking for a new
place, prepping for moving, family time and hormones. Wow.

The hormones are wacky. (Understatement) i have not had a period since Friday the 13th or the 17th when it randomly came back. I have been emotional, anxiety ridden, crampy and generally trying to keep hold of the
hormone triggered rage. I would rather stop having them all together! When I go longer than the 30 day cycle and don't start its like my body is at war. My mind creeps into it too. That is why I bike and DIY. Having Abby around will help with the "blues" that can grab hold.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home