Wednesday, August 18, 2004

You didn't let me down pt II: A good time was had at karaoke

as I already said I had a blast Monday night! One of the reasons was the fact that people seemed to put their personal conflicts aside and came together for the evening. I know when you have a small diverse group not everybody is going to get along all of the time. Especially when there is a lot of overlap in their time together. So thank you all for a great evening. I for one needed a night of merriment with people I enjoy and am I comfortable with.


I know I didn't do the promised song but I had my Peter Brady on! I can safely say that was allergy induced. Not sure at this point what could be new or stronger to add to the allergies other than the layer of smog we are getting. One day soon I shall grab that mic and shock you all! In the meantime I keep dodging singing games in shows but would do it if was called for. Good or bad sing loudly and proudly. :)
I know I promised details of the evening but in remembering a great evening to those who weren't there can sometimes make it sound sorted. For those who were there nothing that happened was new or different for that gathering. So I shall just leave it at that


I look forward to one day doing Karaoke in the Bay area with Mike and Marissa. Hopefully one or both will come back to visit and sing. I'm hoping Sam will do the same too! You are all missed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home