Monday, October 04, 2004

Enjoying life and waiting

I had a fun weekend. Spent time with someone I enjoy. We went to the Vikings football game. Also went to see some local wrestling in Hillsboro at Titos Gym. We had something we wanted to do each day but then the rest was spontaneous. Very relaxing.

The game was fun to attend. Even though we lost it was a well played game. Both teams played well but the other team came back from half time fired up and out played us. I used to go to Viking games a lot but money and time have prevented it. I'm glad we went.

The wrestling at Titos is exhibition style. We saw some PNPW talent, Titos up and coming boxers, unnamed but obviously high school league match and a five man Luche Libre match. It was interesting to me that they were trying to make Jeremy Blanchard (PNPW) a baby face. Good try but no. The boxing was nice to see. They were pretty evenly matched but had different styles. If local boxing is that good I wouldn't mind going. I truly enjoyed the taste of Lucha Libre. I really want to attend more of those style of matches. Fast paced, good moves and smoothly executed. Awesome!

As for the waiting it seems my ex wants to take me to court to sue for child support. Laughable? I think so and this is why. He kept (way) more than 1/2 of everything including the boys. He makes more than 3 times what I do. He spends a lot on frills and tells the boys he cant purchase their necessities because they are broke.

Live and let live but don't keep taking out your anger and hurt on me in the name of the children. I think he would rather see me living on the streets than get over it and move on. Soon this will be another page in the history book in Marta's World. You may strike me but I will still stand tall. In the end I know I did the right thing for all of us whether he agrees or not. My boys understand and support me.

Another week begins with some planned events and the rest just happens. Happy fall to all!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home