Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Go with the gut instincts

I was right!!! ( I love it when I'm right!!) My ex's act sincere but are usually up to no good for "Marta's World". ALWAYS trust your gut instinct. That's why you have it!

Things went well with Lee. He was visibly disappointed but listened to me. I don't think he gets this happening very often. He thanked me and is going to hold me to my promise. We are on the same page now and straight to work. I'm glad I owned up to my mistakes. I do wish I would have done it sooner. Live and learn.

With pending things and necessary hush hush I cant reveal what's doing. Do know I have Lee de Great on my side and feel justice headed my way. Sometimes in order to right things you need that hired gun. You go Lee!! I know I have more than that. I cant believe that Cherylin remembered me from the start of the phone call. Well, I guess I can. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home