Thursday, September 30, 2004

I'm still alive!!

I really dislike being sick. I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment but felt I needed to say this. I got that bad cold/flu thingy that's going around. I can say It's yucky big time! I don't normally get sick and when I do I can usually keep going but at a slower pace. I felt odd (no comments ) on Tuesday but figured it was not taking as good of care of myself lately. When I get really busy I forget to eat. It's not intentional I just have too much to do! If the boys are here Wil and Nick both keep an eye on me. Big Man (if nothing else ) worried about that and would make great meals for me.

As long as I've tangented this far I may as well finish. I have a REALLY low blood pressure (like that a near dead person ) and if you combine it with dehydration and forgetting to eat it is bad. My heart beat isn't consistent ( it skips a lot ) So I have these spells for lack of a better word. If you add stress in I have a nasty habit of "zoning out" and going down. It was really bad the winter I was trying to get divorced. Add to it I lose weight in times of stress even when eating. It got to the point I felt it unsafe to drive for awhile. Big Man was beside himself worrying about me. We didn't tell people about my spells and he was good at covering. I had several in front of people but he was very smooth about getting some water, chocolate and talking me back. Yes, I had some at CSz workshops but the only people who knew and recognized the signs were Deeg, Betse and Bill. In the last 1 1/2 years I have only had 4 spells. One at CSz workshop. I had a bad one and a mild one while with a good friend who didn't have a clue. I hate freaking folks out. Why did I go off on this tangent? Going back to Lee brought back memories best left alone.


I spent all of Wednesday watching tapes made for me. They are a mix of Buffy, Charmed, WWE and TNA wrestling. Sleeping when I felt and doing nothing. It made a difference. I woke up today feeling loads better than yesterday. I'm still gonna take it easy and hope I feel up to workshop tonight. Deanna is in town from Chicago and teaching Thursday Academy. I really want to go but don't want to sneeze and cough all over and bring more folks down with this!

My how I do ramble when I'm sick! Too much churning in my head and Marta's world. Slaying dragons is hard work. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home