Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Atoning for my sins

When I was trying to find a lawyer to fight for my rights it wasn't until April I got one. Then I got THE ONE! Lee and his Legal Assistant Cherylin worked on credit . They also (in my mind) severally under charged me for all of their hard work. Not only was I grateful to these two but I very much respected and trusted them. I wish I knew then what I know now.

I have grown a lot as a person in the last three years. I've learned a lot about myself and the way the world works. I thought I knew what my path was and where I wanted to be. What I'm trying to say is I thought I had found the person I was meant to be with and couldn't be swayed from that path.

Lee saw Big Man for who he really was and tried to warn me. He wanted me to hold off on marriage. The other thing he insisted on was I invest my money to protect my future. I did one and meant to do the other. I now see they were both equally important . I truly wish I would have listened and followed through.

So tomorrow I go in to their office for more help. I have learned you cant do everything yourself. Sometimes you need help. Before I go into detail of why I'm there I have to apologize to Lee and Cherylin. It takes a lot to admit your mistakes but you also have to learn from them. I feel that I have. I hope they still want to help me after I admit my poor choices. If nothing else I feel better having confessed my sins. I know I have paid dearly.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

My sins are simple. Lee fought for me not just as a hired gun but as a person hating to see injustice. He gave me the advice more as a person than my lawyer. I thought everything would work out if I tried hard enough.

Big Man took six months (not working) to persue his dream of a radio job but in the end I found out he sabotaged his own efforts. If you get your dream then you have to work hard to keep it.

I thought I WAS investing in my future....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home