Monday, January 31, 2005

Getting to business

Yesterday I took my car in for it's much needed detail job. The guy tried to sell me the more expensive job but I said no plan B is all I need. When I got back they had indeed done the more expensive plan. They were super busy and couldn't find anyone to speak with. I went in and told the cashier what happened. She apologized and said she would ring in some discounts and see what she could do. She didn't think she could get back to the price of what I had wanted but it would be close. She went below plan B (the one I had wanted) by twenty five bucks. SWEET! It looks better (not anywhere near my old one) and feels more like mine. I will put my things in and maybe add some stickers or something!

Today I took the bull by the horns. I took the car in for whatever it needs. I also did more organizing and packing in the basement. I got tools and things ready to put in the car.

I took my car to S1 for Dave to do his magic. He found me a windshield installed pretty inexpensive. They install it at his place and he keeps it over night. Things are not as bad as he thought. So far it's not as traumatic as in the beginning. I still feel bad about my trusting the wrong people and poor choices but I'm taking responsibility for this. Hopefully I will learn.

I'm moving on and getting on with the next tasks. Job and housing. I'll keep trying. I continue moving forward in my improv and knitting. New plateaus for both. Not everything has to go bad! I gotta go iron/steam some duds for a quasi interview tomorrow. Wish me good good. :0

3 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks Curt!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

The best of luck!

D

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks Danille. I'm wishing good good for your car. I hope we can do the knitty and bead soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home