Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'll get by with a little help

I know I'm not in this alone. I do have help to find me a car. Ken saved me from a money pit with his sleuth like ways. Generally he puts up with me and even joined Deep Dish when Karen and I bullied him. He dropped everything including some of his volunteer time at OHS to help me out on Monday. Now he is sick and I feel bad like I caused it. Sorry Ken!

Dave Davis owner and head mechanic at Swede One has checked out any cars I have brought to him and saved me too. When he doesn't recommend a car he means it. Yesterday's inspection had to have taken more than the hour allotted. The list needed extra pages. He is also keeping his ears open for any possibility for me. When looking over the report Ken and I got Monday Ken said their rates are very fair. I like that they break down the cost so you can see what things cost. The labor and the Volvo parts. They dont do after market only Volvo brand. The guys over at Swede One have really been so sweet and have gone out of their way. I feel like I have some new big brothers.



If any of you are looking a mechanic for your Volvo these guys are all top notch and big on the helpful honesty. I highly recommend them and please let them know Marta sent you. I appreciate all they have done for me and I think they would try just as hard for you. Thanks guys!

As for Ken you will have to thank him by adopting a pet from the Oregon Humane Society. If you cant have a pet come see Ken do his funny either as a farm team player or as a member of Deep Dish.

Off on more car adventure today. We shall see where it takes me. Please check out the sites for cars, dogs and laughter.

http://oregonhumane.org/
http://www.swede1.4appt.us/
http://portlandcomedy.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home