Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The never ending roller coaster ride of life

I'm only slightly staggering from the motion sickness of yesterdays ride. I had such highs of excitement and lows of reality It was a bit much. I so thought I had a car!

I was so excited about a blue 740 wagon that I saw myself as the owner! I suspected it needed some minor things but I was getting it for less money so I thought it would work out. It was a stick with cruise control! Seat heaters on both front seats! ARE YOU GETTING THIS? The cool third seat in the very back! Not to mention power everything and a moon roof!

I paid for the one hour pre buy check. They really go through it at Swede One. Wheels come off, fluids checked, belts, timing, electrical EVERYTHING is gone over. You get a written report saying what they found, what needs fixed now and how much things will cost to do. Sadly between the report and Ken's keen eye and car knowledge it was a NO go. Things that needed done now, next month and down the road were numerous.

If I would of been on my own I don't think I would of bought that car. Yes, I really am sad because I really liked it. I also wanted it to be that easy. Ken saved Me from a rolling money pit. Most likely one of you would have seen me one the side of the road hysterically crying at some point.

Now I have to start over looking. The biggest problem is how do I get around to even see if I need Ken to check a car out? I'm a bit defeated this morning but I will find "it" again soon. I just want a boring everyday kind of day every once in awhile. *big breath in. . . Let out slowly. . I'm still standing*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home