Saturday, January 29, 2005

Too trusting sometimes

I went ahead and bought a car from some people I gave my trust to easily to. It looked really bad yesterday but still bad today. I will have to make the best of it. It will cost me more than I expected and isn't quite what was represented to me. Dave told me as I tried so hard not to cry not to worry. He told me to go have a great weekend with my kids and come back Monday morning. He said "We will take care of you so just don't worry" Thanks Dave. I'm trying.

That's all I'm gonna say right now. I feel a bit defeated and generally tired of the total non stop that seems to be My World. I'm sorry to worry DB with my uncharacteristic momentary defeatist attitude. Rest is what I need and one of those hugs that make all the bad go away.

I'm going to grab some dinner then knit a bit. The good news is I have wheels again. The glass is half full and will get topped off soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home