Sunday, January 30, 2005

Things sometimes look better in the light of day

The car doesn't look or drive any better today (I don't think)but I'm really trying to get back to the Marta I like to hang with. I'm moving on to what needs done to make me feel better about this transaction. A good detail job, some TLC from Swede One and my CD player installed would be a good start. I'm hoping that the car wash near NW is open today. It takes two hours for a complete in and out detail job. I could drop it off before rehearsal and get it in the hour between rehearsal and knitty. I need it to feel like mine. Right now it feels foreign and . . .

To have my current deck installed it is going to cost between $115. to $138. What? I already own it. Anyone know how to do this or know of a good inexpensive installer? I would just keep the tape deck radio but the deck doesn't work and there is a loose wire or something. It sometimes does weird stuff.

Must get rolling if I want to get things done this morning. Besides I feel the hot breath of teenage boys on my neck as they wait for the computer. Wish me luck, good karma or some positive something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home