Friday, January 21, 2005

KOOL!!!

After a nice walk to my local 7 Eleven to purchase a newspaper I tackled a job I had been putting off - removing any personal effects from my car.

The walk was really pretty nice. It was slighty foggy but as I progressed the 24 or so blocks (round trip) the sun broke out. The temperature was mild so I was comfortable. I enjoyed a 25 minute walk. Yeah Me!

The car cleaning didn't take too long. I figured there were things I was going to remove as they are spendy and hard to come by used (and spendy!). I found nothing of excitement in the glove box but didn't think I would. As I removed the Vovlo brand floor mats I got a wee sentimental but it soon turned to YES!!! The vending money that had been "lost" (from under the front seat?) was right there! Nick and I had checked several times knowing it had been under the seat. We (or I) needed to go to Costco for the business that night. We couldn't figure what had happened. The impact of the accident must have pushed it under the back passenger floor mat. That was money I couldn't replace! Has my luck changed? I will tell you of the run of quirky but not quite bad luck another time. : ) Happy day to all!!

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Bron said...

OMG! I LOVE the Monkees! Peter is my fave... he didn't get to drive the car much... ahh well... as you said, none of them did really... did you se the ABC Special they did late 90's? The car was back :D

BRON
x

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

My fav Monkee was (and is) Mickey. Wacky/zany with an adorable soft side. He sang 2 of my favorite Monkee hits!

I missed that special but in the early 90's M TV had a couple Monkee Marathons that I taped. I used to watch them til somebody taped over them! *shakes fist at unsuspecting person*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home