Friday, January 21, 2005

"Go when you are most afraid"

I woke up very early this morning full of determination. I finally listening to myself and what has been scaring Me. Buying a used car by Myself. I have bought several but always part of a team. My biggest fear is finally picking one and in a short while needing to do some major repair. I cant afford that! I know you should always expect to spend between $200. to $500. Right off the bat after purchasing a used car. I need to 1) take a slow cleansing breath 2) take it slow and most importantly 3) really listen, focus and go with my gut on the person and car. As long as I follow my own advice I should be okay.

Last night the rehearsal of Deep Dish was awesome! We still click as a group and had a lot of fun. Gretchen is a great fit as our Director. She is willing (wanting) to work with us to get us show ready! It was nice the things she said to say about us as individuals and as a group. The work we did last night felt good. It really was more like play! I gotta say Ken is a great fit in the group too. We lost Cindy and Tom but Ken makes up for it. YEAH Deep Dish!

Today I plan to get lots done! Since it's Friday the task of the day is tie up loose ends before the weekend. Whatever comes up will get done. I hope to DIPWAD at CSz tonight but before that gets tons done. I hope to treat myself to a trip into NW to window shop or whatever.

Do what you need to everyday to feel good about You. Enjoy the simple things throughout your day and smile - maybe even laugh out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home