Sunday, January 23, 2005

I am lucky

My Darling Boyfriend (DB) brought me flowers for no reason! It was sooo sweet! He showed up yesterday flowers in hand when he came into town for the concert.

We went to see Phychedelic Furs at the Roseland last night. I really enjoyed the evening. One of the warm up bands was called The Shore were good too. While I was listening and leaning on my DB I thought this is great music to make out to. : )

I got serious Friday about looking for a car. I scouted the internet, read the paper and made calls. By early afternoon I had an appointment to look a few cars. I was at the one place, Swede One, for almost three hours. I got lots of information on the different models and years. I looked at several cars for educational purposes as well as narrowing down. I test drove two different cars that I'm now debating. It's nice to have choices.

Today now that DB has gone home (sniff) I have some organizing to do and take the bus to NW P-town. I have a knitting class then a Farm Team show right after. I need to take Vintage sweater, and the stuff to start the boys socks. I also have some ideas for stuff from my stash. The back pack with my uni and two knitting bags. Sigh.

Gotta go! MeRM

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Bron said...

You know, the only person who's even bought me flowers for no reason... is Evan :)

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Neither of my ex's ever did. They were the type to bring flowers when in trouble or not at all.

DB has brought flowers (and gifties) for many reasons so far. 1) I'm sorry that happened to you 2) happy (fill in the blank) 3) just cause!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home