Thursday, January 20, 2005

Now that's what I'm talking about!

I was a person on a mission (s) yesterday! I feel I really accomplished a lot in one day. I applied for some jobs I would really like. I got all my stuff in the basement organized so I know what needs packed. Hopefully I will part with a few things along the way. I always try anyway. I got a few errands done thanks to the generosity of my roommate with his car. All that done I got to go to workshop!

Sammy was sick but Herb taught a awesome work shop! Not only did I have fun I learned a new way to look at scene work. The focus of the group was great and we had a blast to boot! I had some good stage work I feel great about. Thanks Herb!

Today is more of the same high energy focus to get my life back on track. I cant take the helpless female routine! I am Marta hear Me roar! I am a Leo after all. ; )

Tonight is the first rehearsal of Deep Dish. I'm excited to get started. YEAH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home