Saturday, February 19, 2005

I AM a Gadgetity Gal! (now)

I got such a surprise today! DB kept telling me a Valentine present was on it's way Fed-Ex. He even checked online this morning and said it might come today.

Now I have been sick and just trying to take care of me. Sleep, drink, eat and sleep. I just want this to run it's course so I can get back to doing what needs done! A good surprise is what I needed after having to cancel what was left of my weekend plans so I could lay here and watch videos. Tougher than Professional Slacker but I have really thrown myself into this.

So, I was surprised and pleased when I did get a package today from Adagio Teas. Now I gotta tell you (hang on - simple alert!) it was packaged so nicely AND pretty! They even included a message from DB. He got me the very cool IngenuiTEA teapot I had seen on the website. (link to said site on the sidebar of this blog) It all looks so cool anyway in cute little tins and smells great but they put it all in neat boxes and wrapped it too. He also took me at my word. I said "If you love me at all you will get me some more of the Christmas blend before it's gone!" It came in a great tin with a hindged lid. YEAH!!! It was just the fun surprise I needed - Thank you DB!! I feel so special.

Yes, I did go and make some tea in my new pot. It was fun mixing my different teas I had gotten previously using my gift from Danielle. (thanks again!) I mixed vanilla, caramel and Christmas (all black tea based) and waited for the water to boil. Once that was ready I poured the water in and watched it as it seeped. Yup, I really did. It was cool to watch the tea leaves float at first but as it seeped they sank to the bottom. Once it was dark and smelled wonderful I let it drain into a mug. It was so easy and way cool! Just like the video.

2 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so lucky :D

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks Bron. Dont I know it! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home