Thursday, February 03, 2005

Hot Point

I'm still getting used to it but I think I can make Hot Point my own. That's the name of my rolling refrigerator Volvo. It needs something to get out of the plain jane mode.

After getting my car back from Dave and Swede One I took it home. Once there I rubbed off the excess cleaner left from the detail job. Warren had re-vacuumed after they changed the heater fan so it looked great. Dave himself even washed my car and put the promised Swede One sticker on the back window! I'm now an official member of Swede One Team.

I put my things back in the glove box and my tool box in the boot. I even put the cute car-freshener back on the heat vent. It's like the room deodorizers that are oil scent. The tan interior screams "Decorate Me!!" so I will see what I can do.

For the most part it drives pretty well. A few quirks I need to get used to. Cruise control working would be nice but I made due. With all the AMP (after market parts) that are prefomance made for Volvo it drives smooth and well. Roll bar, suspention, body shocks and 16v dual cam over drive makes Hot Point loaded .

Having my CD player installed sure helped. The original radio had a short in it. The guy Warren sent me to at Stero King was awesome. Soon as I said Warren from Swede One sent me I was to the front of the line and they went out to the car with me. After about a 90 second conversation they quoted me a price fifty bucks less that anyone else AND they started right away! I was out of there in less than an hour and ready for a rawking road trip. Sweet.

It was good to see DB after weeks apart! The hug and smile were worth waiting for. I just wish I didn't have to wait for them. Better than not having them at all. He has been a special part of my life and made this past year easier. Thanks You. I cant believe we have known each other over a year! Wow, how time flies . . .

I'm gonna use this time job hunting, soul healing, knitting and smiling a lot. I need to resupply Me. I'm in a good place to do that now. On with the day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home